The anti-corruption enforcement environment in Russia is rapidly evolving. Attend the region’s premier anti-corruption compliance event and equip your company and client with the tools to stay one step ahead of the enforcement curve.
One of the most complex political and business environments in which to function, over the past year several companies are facing highly-publicized anti-corruption investigations and increased oversight by Russian enforcement authorities.
Widely known in the region as the must-attend anti-corruption compliance conference of the year, attendees of the 6th Russia and CIS Summit on ANTI-CORRUPTION will be provided with enforcement updates as well as the most up-to-date information on how local and U.S. enforcement priorities will impact global business operations on the ground in Russia. Gain best practices for achieving optimal compliance in your local Russian operations as you meet, network and benchmark with your peers at ACI’s 6th Russia and CIS Summit on Anti-Corruption.
Once again, this exclusive Summit will bring together an international faculty of senior corporate ethics and compliance executives, attorneys, and government officials who will help you:
- Gain enhanced corruption detection and risk mitigation strategies for Russia and CIS operations
- Identify specific schemes, language and transactions that should trigger immediate suspicions
- Operate within the UK Bribery Act and US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act limits and prepare for enforcement
- Incorporate stricter compliance requirements into your existing anti-corruption compliance program and account for rising government expectations
- Approach due diligence and supervision strategies for minority, majority and contractual joint ventures
- Implement the required internal controls under anti-bribery regulations and leverage them to flag questionable transactions
This exclusive Summit is expected to sell out once again. Register now to reserve your space by calling 1-416-926-8200 in the US, or +44 20 7878 6888 in Europe; or registering online at www.AmericanConference.com/anticorruptionRUS.
A live simultaneous translation will be available from English to Russian and Russian to English.
More information: www.americanconference.com/anticorruptionRus