A direct vacancy from www.russiansinthecity.eu
A new London based hedge fund management company is looking for an assistant to COO, who would also cover PA functions for three partners.
A chance to learn operations of a hedge fund manager, a transition to operations function possible as the company grows
- Liaison and co-ordination with service providers
- Co-ordination of agreement and legal work
- Creation of marketing materials
- Investor relations co-ordination
- Help the COO on systems development In addition to that are basic PA functions for three partners, including office admin, travel, expenses etc.
Work environment a small team of four, where everyone has to show initiative and flexibility.
Office in Central London, Mayfair.
No work permit support is possible at this stage
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Experience as PA/office admin
- Some knowledge of fund operations a bonus, but not required
- Ability to work independently, reliably and quickly
- Willingness to learn
- Positive personality and good sense of humour would be great
- Russian language
contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the COO Assistant/PA, Russian-speaking, London