Our client is a large blue-chip credit focused asset management firm with a very strong reputation in the market and outstanding performance.
They’re looking to bring on board a Corporate Credit Analyst in Luxembourg to work alongside the Portfolio Manager to help generate ideas across Europe. For the right candidate, there would also be opportunities to help co-manage their CLO. This person must be willing to be based in Luxembourg full time.
- Generate various investment ideas and present them in a clear and concise manner
- Analysing the full spectrum of the corporate credit markets including direct lending markets, and stressed/distressed models
- Analyse a broad range of companies, under the guidance of the CIO
- Work in conjuncture with the other analysts to help provide a streamline and functioning working environment
- Circa 3 – 6 years’ experience within a hedge fund, asset manager or investment bank
- Strong knowledge of corporate credit strategies
- Knowledge of how CLO’s are structured would be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent academics, preferably a quantitative degree
- Driven and self-sufficient
- Ability to communicate at all levels and strong interpersonal skills.
- Very strong IT skills