We are looking to source a LatAm Corporate Credit Investment Analyst for a highly reputable global asset manager’s New York based team. This fund invests across a range of Emerging Markets including leveraged finance, structured bank loans, mezzanine, high-yield, credit derivatives, investment grade and structured finance and utilise bottom-up approach across all of their offerings.
- A number of years of relevant buy-side experience in corporate credit research covering Latin American market
- Analyzing investment opportunities in the primary and secondary leveraged loan, mezzanine and high yield bond markets.
- Supporting Senior Analyst in the execution of due diligence on each investment opportunity,
- Preparing or supervising the preparation of a succinct, comprehensive written analysis of each credit, supported by a financial model (spreadsheet), and keeping the analysis and model up-to-date as necessary.
- Presenting analysis to the Investment Committee (along with a recommendation) either alone or in partnership with a senior professional.
- Monitoring and analysing research on existing portfolio investments and potential investments. Reporting on an assigned subset of investments as well as potential investments and whenever appropriate making recommendations to the Investment Committee regarding actions to be taken.
- Ensuring comparable transactions tables assigned are updated and maintained.
- Monthly and Annual Reviews: Ensuring monthly reports are analysed, updated and input into the firm’s portfolio management system on timely basis
- Ensuring Industry Reviews assigned are updated and maintained. .
- Prepare information and analyses to answer investor requests regarding specific credits or industries. Where appropriate, presenting such analysis to investors.
- Maintaining relationships with an assigned subset of the firm’s market counterparties and advancing the firm’s interests with those counterparties.
APPLY HERE (please apply only if your background is relevant to the role)
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]