Looking to source a bright and analytical equity research analyst for our tier 1 hedge fund client. The ideal candidate will have an excellent academic background and strong modelling experience, preferably with up to 3 years’ experience.
There is a leaning towards those that have exposure to any of the following sectors:
- Interface with sell side research, industry participants and company representatives to screen investment ideas and help manage information flow with them
- Reviewing & analysing research materials on companies, sectors and economic trends
- Perform industry / sector analysis
- Conduct investment forecasting and valuation analyses
- Monitoring markets
- Gathering market data and preparing screens to track and analyse trends in stocks
- Updating and preparing in house valuation models
- Generate trading ideas for the team through research projects
- Compliance related reporting
- Assist in other projects and duties as requested
- Maintain databases and trading systems.
- A number of years of experience in either buy side or investment banking equity research
- Preferred experience in cyclical sectors (Industrials, automobiles, chemicals, building or metals
- A degree in Accounting or Business/Finance (at the top 5% of their class)
- Experience working with Bloomberg and DataStream
- Strong Excel skills
- Financial modeling experience
- Expertise in financial accounting
- Must be thorough, tenacious and resourceful
- Quick learner, Detail oriented; Demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others.
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills.
APPLY HERE (please apply only if your background is relevant to the role)
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]