Multi-strategy hedge fund is looking for Finance associate to join their London office.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment and requires a proactive and ambitious attitude. Their ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, knowledgeable and hard working.
– Providing assistance with accounts payable, receivable and payment runs
– Maintain and reconcile multiple ledgers for several entities
– Accounts receivable and accounts payable – periodic reconciliation and reporting of balances, Prepare, enter and maintain filing of Invoices,
– Assisting in the P&L and balance sheet,
– Journal processing – posting and reconciliations, Cash book and bank reconciliations
– Process employee expenses, Cost Control,
– Maintain petty cash system, Assisting with month end processes, External audit liaison
– Corporate tax computations
– Degree Qualified
– CIMA / ACCA or equivalent candidates would be suitable however this is not a requirement
– Hedge fund and/or relevant financial experience seen as essential
– Knowledge of accounting systems
– Reliable with a flexible attitude
– High level of initiative, self-motivation and drive Ability to work under pressure
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.