Leading Investment Management Firm is looking for Fixed Income Portfolio Manager for their London office.
This role will suit someone with 3-5 years of relevant experience gained either on buy-side or on a trading desk of top-tier investment bank.
- Trading in all EM asset classes- Corporate and External Debt and Local Currency
- Trading and execution of investment decisions, inflows, redemptions and fund launches, maintenance of exposures and hedges adhering to best execution and fair allocation for the funds.
- Market interaction with all trading counterparties, investment banks and brokers, ensuring provision of liquidity, block trades sourcing (primary and secondary market), research and market intelligence.
Key Competencies Required for Role:
- Some exposure to finance industry, preferably with a front office investment banking or fund management function, and, preferably, with exposure to emerging markets fixed income and foreign exchange products, understanding of credit instruments and relevant structural features.
- Market knowledge on covered countries regarding issuance history, trading, counterparties and overall risk environment.
- Ability to source and trade portfolio instruments adhering to industry best market practices and best execution.
- High level of competence in Bloomberg and Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Word), knowledge of Thinkfolio Investment Management System (or a similar trade booking and compliance system) and third party execution platforms like TSOX, FXall, MarketAxess (preferred but not essential).