Our client is a well-established institutional investment management firm ($10bn+ in AUM) specializing in fixed income and currency risk management. They are looking to add a Director of Business Development to their London office. This exciting and newly created role will support the firm’s growth and expansion in the EMEA region.
Reporting to the Global Head of Business Development and CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and enhancing relationships with both existing and prospective institutional investors. Working closely with the Investment Team, this individual should identify and maximise new business opportunities with an emphasis on advisory and discretionary management offerings.
Qualifications/ Desired Skills and Experience:
- Extensive and relevant experience in the investment sector at a tier one organization, preferably in a business development / sales role within a Fixed Income / FX environment.
- Experience selling FX Investment Management related products or services
- Excellent academic credentials with there being a preference for an MBA or CFA qualification
- Excellent client facing skills and strong written and verbal communications – ability to discuss complex issues.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage a varied and busy workload to a high standard and meet deadlines.
- Strong networking skills.
- Ability to be a team player and work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills