Vacancy from www.russiansinthecity.eu
UBG Corporation Limited is looking for an experienced lawyer to join London office on the full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to become a valuable member of the team with ability for further extensive career development in the UK.
• Law degree
• Fluent English and Russian, Ukrainian is an advantage
• Knowledge of Cyprus law
• Document management skills
• Registrar and client relations skills, ability to keep register of invoices and primary documentation
• Ability to work with documentations: corporate rights sale/purchase agreements, shareholders agreements with the control of key dates
• General understanding of corporate rights assign
• Experience of working with Escrow agent on corporate rights assign
• Preparation and legalization of documentation: Minutes of Board, Minutes of Shareholders meetings, shareholders notification letters etc.
Conditions: • Central London location – St James’s Park
• Full-time • Salary – £2000 per month • Payable probation period – 1 month
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com (specify CV-lawyer in the subject).