A direct vacancy from www.russiansinthecity.eu
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Document Production
• Undertake all document production tasks to the highest standards and to agreed deadlines using appropriate software and all available resources.
• Type from audio or manuscript using house style documents and non house style where required.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets when required.
• Draft simple correspondence when required.
• Undertake photocopying, scanning and faxing as required.
• Assist other members of the group/division/firm as required.
• Meetings and travel management.
• Manage principals’ calendars.
• Arrange conference calls, video conferences, meetings, catering, conference facilities and Webex.
• Co-ordinate all travel arrangements including taxis, accommodation, currency and expense forms as appropriate.
• Prepare and collate papers ahead of meetings.
• Solid secretarial experience in a professional services/corporate environment
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel
• Typing speed of at least 60 wpm
• A committed team player
• Proactive and enthusiastic
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Adaptable and flexible
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Able to cope with pressure and conflicting demands on time
• Able and willing to follow through, take responsibility for and conclude actions
• Self confident
• Able to deal with staff at all levels
• Resilient and determined
• Commercially aware
• Discreet and confidential.Education/Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 GCSEs grade 3 or above or equivalent including English
• Fluent Russian Desirable
• A Levels or equivalent
• Secretarial qualification
• MOS certification
Office Location: London
Reports to: Head of facilities and Services
Salary and benefits:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• 25 days’ holiday per calendar year
• Interest-free Season Ticket Loan.
The firm operates a flexible benefits programme which allows you to make choices about the benefits you receive. Within the limits of the scheme you will be able to select benefits and, if you choose to reduce certain benefits, you can receive an additional allowance to spend on other benefits or add to the monthly salary payment you receive. Some of the benefits currently available include: • Private Medical Insurance • Group Income Protection Insurance • Life Assurance • Group Personal Pension Plan • Childcare Vouchers • Group Critical Illness Insurance • Travel Insurance • Retail Vouchers • Dental Cover • Healthcare Cash Plan • Health Account (which includes options for gym membership) • Give As You Earn • Employee Support Service • Employee Assistance Programme • Private GP Services • Cycle to work • Flexible Holidays • Save to Learn • Car Leasing • Skin Cancer Screening • Health and Wellbeing checks. You will be able to make your benefit selections within your first month of joining the firm and you will then have the opportunity to amend these choices once a year. Further details of the benefits are available from Human Resources.