Our Career Partner, Ivy Exec, would like to share a webinar on the topic: ” As a leader are you making effective decisions?” Decision making is one of the most important skills for managers and leaders, and can make (or break) a career. Default behaviors can lead to intuitive business decisions that are flawed. However, we can “rewire” certain behaviors in order to make better business decisions. In this Webinar, the presenter will share key strategies for making sound business judgment calls for long term value creation. The webinar covers:
1. The impact recent findings in behavior sciences have on improving your decision making and advancing your career.
2. How you can re-wire reflexive behaviors to make more effective business decisions for long-term value creation.
3. The role of behavioral fitness and positive leadership in equipping professionals to excel.
Our presenter, Dr. Lee Newman, is currently serving as IE Business School’s Dean of the School of Social and Behavioral Sciences where he directs the school’s initiatives in behavioral and positive leadership. Dr. Newman’s work experience includes serving as an engagement manager for McKinsey & Company, and as a Founder and senior manager for two technology startups.
Ivy Exec is the most exclusive online career network in the world, with over 200,000 members across 150 countries, and over 43,000 premium international job listings. If you are interested in receiving this valuable webinar from Ivy Exec, please follow the link below to register for a complimentary trial of Ivy Exec’s premium All-Access membership.
1. Go to http://affiliates.ivyexec.com/jrox.php?id=1275
2. Use promotion code TR2010
Ivy Exec looks forward to welcoming you into their community of outstanding professionals. We know you’ll benefit from Ivy Exec’s unique career resource offering that is designed to take your career to the next level.